fam

fam

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We had a different but good 4th of July. Matt is out on the truck. Gabby is with her Grammy Donna, so it was just Mike and I. We were at Mom's in St. George for the morning, watched a movie. (Alex Rider, Stormbreaker) Then we headed home so that I could I work. Then I sat on the porch and watched the fireworks while Mike hung out with his cousin and set off fireworks with them. Last night was a little lonely, everyone was gone but me. It was great for a little while but too much alone time is not a good thing for me. Gabby and Mike trade places today, it will be good to have my girl back. (Miss you Gabby:) ) Theater Workshop started yesterday, I have a small but good group of kids to work with, I think we are doing 'The Gingerbread Man' this year. Waiting to hear when Matt comes home next. Not much else is happening yet, emphasis on the yet. :)

No comments: